2013年10月9日星期三

It was tough running tonight



Those guys came out and played great you need to give those guys all the credit, they did a heck of a job out there.On his touchdown pass: It was a halfback pass and we were able to catch them in the right defense and get it off. I feel like I have a pretty good arm and can do something with it, but like I said we caught them in the right defense so I was able to get the pass off.On his rushing touchdown: Yes I was looking to throw, but I made the decision to keep the ball because the tight end was covered.On the Raiders slow start: It was slow starting for us, but once we settled down we were able to get a few drives going, but early on we weren't able to get pass third down.On QB Terrelle Pryor: With him [Terrelle Pryor] out there running the defense has a to respect him, but we just couldn't get it going tonight and we're going to keep working and try to get better.On chemistry with QB Terrelle Pryor: I think the chemistry with Terrelle is developing. We are just transferring what we are doing in practice to the game.


On the 73-yard touchdown reception in the second quarter: It was just Terrelle sitting in the pocket and nobody was getting open. I saw the safety coming in a little bit out of the corner of my eye, so I broke off my route and turned it up the field. It gave us some confidence that we were still able to move the ball, even with times like that, and coming back play after play and believing in ourselves.On Pryor's demeanor in the huddle: The big stage doesn't bother him at all. It's like he has been a starting quarterback for five years now.On offense's slow start: It was tough trying to figure out what they were doing on defense. We came in at halftime and figured out what they were doing and came back out in the second half and did better.On coming back to Colorado: It would have been better with a win, but it's always good to be back in Colorado.On his family and friends: A lot of family and a bunch of friends, it was actually nice though, a lot of people I know already had season tickets to the Broncos so I didn't need to get tickets.

没有评论:

发表评论